Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Are you looking for a Product Owner opportunity?
Great opportunity for a Product Owner
Great Career Progression - Management
Brilliant Hybrid working model 1/2 in the office
Great benefit package
Your new role
The Product Owner is accountable for the delivery, quality, and management of the Office Productivity products across M365 tenancies - these include SharePoint online and Microsoft Exchange and messaging, AD, AAD, and PowerApps, as well as the effective management of the SaaS product teams, ensuring that the service continues to evolve and mature to meet the needs of our customers. The role balances detailed technical knowledge, team management, and strategic thinking.
An ideal candidate will show these qualities:
- An experienced Product Owner with sound knowledge of M365 environments (SharePoint, Exchange, Messaging, PowerApps, collaboration and facilitation tools)
- Being accountable for the delivery, quality, and management of the service, regardless of where the technology components or professional capabilities reside within the IT department.
- Have great team management experience - ensuring support and motivation across the team.
- Experience and clear knowledge of ITSM and ITIL
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Being responsible for the overall quality of documentation related to the service.
- Promote a customer-focused and team-based culture as management.
- Responsible for the successful delivery, quality, and ongoing development of the service.
- Proven track record of managing technical products across the complete product life cycle using the appropriate tools, techniques and strategies
- Maintain a suite of documentation around the service. ie roadmaps, processes and others.
Reports to: Digital Collaboration and Identity Service Owner
Direct Reports: Up to 5
Please if this is not for you but know someone that could be of interest please get in touch and I can help!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.