Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Xpertise
Technical Lead - Supply Chain Solutions
C# | .NET | Angular | SQL | Couchbase | Micro Services
Location: Nottingham - Hybrid/Remote
Are you looking for a role that combines leadership responsibilities with hands-on coding? Is working in a rewarding, challenging company culture a priority for you? Do you have a passion for mentoring fellow developers to increase the quality of output? Then this role is for you!
- Play a critical, hands-on role in the design, implementation and monitoring of products
- Work closely with other areas of the business and customers, providing expert technical knowledge and solutions to complex technical problems
- Advocate and lead the design review process
- Implement patterns of enterprise architecture
- Highlighting training requirements within a multi-discipline agile team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has strong problem-solving skills and an ability to demonstrate technical domain design skills
- Possesses strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Has a proven ability to mentor technical teams across a business, setting technical objectives and measuring progress
- Has a demonstrable history of working with architecture-focused road maps
- Has experience defining and describing an architecture of a system
Skills and Experience:
- .NET Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET
- Micro Services
- MS SQL Server
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Daniel Garforth for further details.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business.