Java EE Software Engineer
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
Java EE Software Engineer
ZÜRICH | CHF100000 - CHF120000 PER ANNUM | PERMANENT | JAVA
Do you want to help individuals live more self-determined lives?
Would you wish to use your creative freedom to harmonize your work and personal goals?
In this role, you will be able to put your distinctive abilities and knowledge to use in a motivated and flexible working environment. You will also be given a lot of responsibility and will help shape the company's future.
Your responsibilities as a Java EE Software Engineer:
- With your technical talents and dedication, you help us maintain the application landscape up to date by growing it further and clearly changing it.
- As an enthusiastic Java Engineer, your concentration is on a partner management programme that is at the heart of the department and is known for its excellent availability and performance.
- You are involved in every stage of development (analysis, implementation, documentation, testing, release and support).
- Our international team will be there to help you.
- Java/Jakarta EE server applications on the Application Server WildFly, Quarkus, web and fat clients, and MSSQL databases comprise the diversified technology stack.
- You ensure the entire process with unit and integration tests, constant usage of contemporary development tools such as CI/CD, and appropriate refactorings.
Your requirements as a Java EE Software Engineer:
- You have a computer science education (EFZ, HF, FH) and several years of practical experience developing Java/Jakarta EE software.
- You can rapidly understand complex challenges and like learning new things.
- You continuously think agilely and push for incremental improvements in procedures and software with your Scrum team.
- They immediately and constructively identify areas for development and foster an environment in which ideas may be voiced and discussed.
- Your profile is completed with strong German and English skills.
Basic salary: CHF100,000 - CHF120,000 per annum
Benefits: They will assist you in optimising your professional development and lifestyle throughout your life. They offer a Home office, 25 to 30 vacation days, premium contributions for the third pillar, and a wide range of additional training all contribute to this.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, please contact