Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by William Alexander Recruitment Ltd
London - Hybrid
Our speciality insurance client is looking for an Infrastructure Specialist, to assist in the planning, design and deployment of new services ad enhancements to existing services.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange/SQL Server)
- Understanding of DevOps principles and technologies
- Ability to use Microsoft 365 services
- Experience working with Cloud based solutions (Azure/AWS)
- Working with technology stacks for storage, compute, network and virtualisation products
This is a contract position with a day rate of £500 per day inside IR35, with occasional visits to the London office.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.
The processing and use by us of your personal data is in accordance with our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
William Alexander Diversity & Inclusion Policy, actively promotes the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in all its dealings with employees, workers, job applicants, clients, customers, suppliers, contractors and the public. We fully feel an inclusive work culture where people of different backgrounds are valued equally will ensure better outcomes for us all and we approach recruitment for our clients with the same perspective and qualities.