Business Change Lead
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Modis
Role: Business Change Lead
Hybrid working: In office only when needed - Very flexible
Salary & Package: £40k - £48k + Exceptional pension + Generous Annual Leave
Type: FTC till March 2024
Are you a Business Change Lead looking to get a MAJOR Oracle based Transformation project under your belt?
My client is embarking on a HUGE Oracle transformation project worth £7.5M, and they need a motivated and excited Business Change Lead to work alongside the technical oracle team to ensure the project is a success.
This is the perfect opportunity to cement yourself in the ever growing, competitive, Oracle market and open up a range of endless opportunities for your career.
Your responsibility will be to take charge in Implementing force wide transformational and cultural change. You will be responsible for the strategic planning and delivery of the change in regards to the outcomes and requirements of the programme.
- Work with the Finance and Duties Leads to fully understand the change required across all areas as a result of the Programme
- Develop the communications strategy and plan to ensure that clear and appropriate communications are managed throughout the project life cycle.
- Carry out change impact assessments and identify key dependencies: what is changing in terms of policy, process, and infrastructure
- Develop a deep understanding of the People transformation plan and use that to develop the strategic approach to change management
- Understand the impact for our customers and work with internal communications and engage stakeholders across the organisation
- Develop the Communications & Change Toolkit for the programme that ensures a robust hyper care approach
- Be the strategic change business partner to the functional leads to guide colleagues through all change and land the transformation in their area
In order to be successful for this role, you will need to have a mixture of the following skills & experience:
- Experience in change lead/change management]
- Great relationship management skills
- Be able to understand the organisation, commercial context and external environment
- Be attentive and take in the information that is around you - what is being said and how it is being said
- Ask relevant questions to get more out of a conversation/situation
- Strategic thinking - protecting regular time and space to apply a long-term big-picture lens to priorities and planning
- Strategically plan your requirements and delivery methods in a time efficient and quality matter
- Able to use a range of communication and influencing techniques and methods to successfully negotiate, collaborate and/or effect change
- Able to build trust and credibility via knowledge, experience and engagement that enables collaboration, professional challenge, problem solving and delivery
This is an extremely exciting role within a prestigious organisation. If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.