Investment Banking Analyst
Posted on Jan 30, 2019 by Selby Jennings Investment Banking
Middle market Investment bank in San Francisco with a strong leadership team is looking to make the hire of an Investment Banking Analyst to contribute to the growth of their firm. If you are an Analyst level candidate coming from a strong financial analysis background, this is a wonderful opportunity for you!
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple sub sectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of sub sectors
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects.
- Must have direct investment banking experience or related experience
- No specific sector experience is required
- Excellent analytic, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements