Posted on Jan 30, 2019 by Selby Jennings QRF
Quantitative Trader | Junior Trader | San Francisco
A Quantitative hedge fund located in the San Francisco Bay Area is looking to expand its quantitative investment strategies team. The team is about 40 people at the moment. As such, they are looking for qualified quantitative traders to develop and strategize various equity and interest rate trading strategies working directly alongside senior traders and researchers. This firm builds all their hardware and software in house.
Responsibilities will include:
- Quantitative research on high frequency and medium frequency trading strategies
- Broad exposure to quantitative and systematic trading strategies and the development process
- Working alongside a dynamic team that strives towards creating innovate strategies in the interest rate trading space
- Direct exposure to a massive amount of PnL
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Masters degree from a top tier university (PhD preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in quantitative research or trading strategy development
- Strong programming skills (C++ / Python)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Compensation is very competitive, with a base + bonus structure
Visa sponsorship is available.
This is an urgent mandate , so please click the APPLY NOW button directly below and a representative at Selby Jennings will be in touch shortly.