Lead Data Analyst Safety Risk Management
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by InfinityQuest Limited
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
The ideal candidate:
- Has Bachelor with 8 years/Master of Science with 6 years in Computer Science, engineering, Biostats
- Has domain knowledge of the pharmaceutical, Pharma Development or Life Science industry, or from a consulting firm, drug safety experience is a plus
- Has extensive experience with large projects (large number of stakeholders, multi locations/global footprint, complex enterprise solutions)
- Has experience with Safety Systems such as LSMV, Argus, Veeva.
- Has experience in database programming languages, concepts such as Oracle SQL/PostgreSQL/Snowflakes.
- Has understanding of Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Spotfire
- Has excellent communication and influencing skills
- Always demonstrates leadership in his/her assignments, is able to engage a team towards ambitious goals
- Leads data analysis/structure activities in multiple projects/programs: fully accountable for Data Modeling approach and plan, Safety Data Hub deliverables, influencing Product Mgmt, making decisions on behalf of business
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as a Lead Data Analyst (ie active listening, challenging the status quo, ability to communicate complex information, issues, and potential solutions to stakeholders)
- Has excellent knowledge & experience with Data Structure practices
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
- Has experience working in agile environments and exhibits a mindset in the approach to:
Enable a diverse group of partners to speak with a single voice
Ensure the right information is available to the development team in the right level of detail at the right time so that the product can be developed.