D365 F&O Senior Developer
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by BrightBox Group
Job Title: Senior Dynamics365 F&O Developer
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months
Day Rate: Negotiable
Our client, a globally-acclaimed Consultancy firm, require a Senior Dynamics365 F&O Developer to join their expanding team.
Role responsibilities include:
Responsible for the design and development of modifications to standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 for finance and operations. Tasked with developing and executing data migration processes and developing integrations to other or Legacy systems, or other development activities.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Working with LCS (create and update environments, install hotfixes, conversations with Microsoft support)
- Experience with Azure DevOps (create tasks, manage queries, understanding link and basic artifacts - changelists, work items
- Identify opportunities for business process and system improvements/optimization.
- Maintain application documentation.
- Perform analysis, design, development, and testing new implementations, upgrades and enhancements to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for finance and operations.
- Review functional design documentation from a technical perspective and provide estimations.
- Resolve application and technical programming issues.
- Prepare technical specifications, test plans/scripts, and documentation of application designs and workflows.
- Design and develop integrations with Dynamics 365 for finance and operations, and other systems.
- Implement add-ons and code from third parties.
- Understand and use coding best practices and development standards.
- A bachelor's or university degree in computer science, business engineering or equivalent
- Strong technical skills
- Strong object-oriented development skills.
- Knowledge about Dynamics 365 for finance and operations development
To be considered for this position, please email a copy of your CV directly or apply using the link below.