HR Business Partner for Lead Employer Team
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Harvey Nash Plc
HR Business Partner - 4 Month Contract - £140 - £155 a day (Inside IR35) - Public Sector - Hybrid Working (WFH and Edinburgh/Glasgow based offices)
- Both project management and HR knowledge to progress this work to the next stages. This role is both internally and externally facing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - the post holder will be required to write up and present findings, as well as influencing key stakeholders to ensure project remains on track.
- Exemplar organisation skills and attention to detail to ensure all workshops and meetings are thoroughly prepared for, and areas of accountability and responsibility upheld.
- There will be a requirement to chair meetings on a regular basis and to be able to determine, track, and progress actions from these meetings, and from meetings chaired by others, within the scope of the project.
- Subject matter is specialist (within HR) and pertains to an employment model operated across the organisation - the successful postholder must therefore be comfortable presenting/chairing on topics with which they are not fully familiar.
- Allocating and overseeing HR Admin Assistant workloads.
This role has been deemed inside IR35 by the client. Applicants must hold, or be happy to apply for a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland. Please click the link to apply.