ERP Implementation Project Manager
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Deerfoot I.T. Resources Ltd
Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Conwy? Our client is looking for an ERP Implementation Project Manager, and the Full time role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As an engaging and agile ERP Implementation Project Manager, you will be hybrid working 3 days onsite in Conwy with some international travel (perhaps 3 -4 times annually).
If you'd been working in this role for the past three months, you can expect to have been involved and contributing to the below:
- Partner with CFO and Executive team to lead this business-critical project
- Develop and manage project governance including Steering Committee, project team meetings etc
- Complete vendor selection process (Phase 2) through to engagement of preferred solution
- Provide regular budget and status reports to ERP Steering Committee to ensure the project is appropriately resourced and supported
- Act as a primary interface to business units during all phases of the project.
To apply for this project management role, you will need a relevant professional qualification (finance related is desirable) or a degree/equivalent.
You will also require the following:
- Extensive experience in the selection and implementation of Tier 2 ERP projects with a proven track record of full life cycle finance system implementations
- Advanced all-around IT skills (Office, Project, SharePoint etc) and an ability to utilise the latest technologies to drive efficiencies
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
If this Full time Remote ERP Implementation Project Manager job motivates and inspires you, please contact your Deerfoot IT Recruitment team today.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK's leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK's leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (). Deerfoot is also climate positive in partnership with Ecology.