Systems Administrator (Hosting & Security)
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Robert Walters
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national business. They have a long-standing history of providing a range of services to a national customer base. They have undergone a series of acquisitions and mergers, which has enabled them to be one of the largest businesses in their field.
They are keen to appoint an experienced Systems Administrator (Hosting & Security) on a 5-Month rolling contract to be based in their Worcester offices paying a competitive day rate between £450 to £500 per day, with a hybrid working model - Inside IR35.
As an experienced Systems Administrator (Hosting & Security), you provide leadership on running of the enterprise data centre, you will install, support, and maintain technology infrastructure. In addition, you will be involved in large scale projects, across transformation of infrastructure services, hosting, and storage systems,
Systems Administrator (Hosting & Security) - Duties
- Support all virtual infrastructure solutions, Hyper-V, Cloud, O365, Azure
- Infrastructure services, hardware design, config around HPe (Synergy, Primera, GreenLake)
- Support system life cycle, security compliance - delivery, design, management, deployment (Windows Server, System Centre)
- Windows Server - service delivery design, management and deployment
- Documenting IT infrastructure - physical and logical architecture, Servers, databases and apps
- Technology access management, incident management, change control procedures
- Develop technical project plans, low-level design documents
- Provide 3rd level support
Systems Administrator (Hosting & Security)- Experience
- Manage infrastructure in large complex data centre environment
- ITIL v3 - Essential
- Windows Server, Hyper-V, SCCM, Cloud Azure
- HPe Hardware, Hosting & Storage platforms, Veritas Backup
- Active Directory, Microsoft O365 apps
The contract opportunity for a Systems Administrator (Hosting & Security), will pay a competitive day rate between £450 to £500 per day, with a hybrid working model - Inside IR35.
This is an opportunity to join a market leader, that has undergone significant investment across Technology.
For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on (see below).
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates