Installation Design Authority
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by CBS butler
Job title: Installation Design Authority
Salary: £50k plus benefits (10% DV bonus also available)
Candidate must be willing and eligible to go through security clearance at SC level
The role holder is a competent design authority on smaller/medium scale solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues.
- They identify, design and deliver smaller/medium architectures, strategies and specific solutions and may oversee the work of others.
- Manage packaged applications in the areas of, but not limited to, ERP (Enterprise-wide Resource Planning) CRM (Customer Relationship Management), BI (Business Intelligence) etc.
- Responsible for specification and design of information systems to meet defined business needs in any public or private context, including commercial, industrial, scientific, gaming and entertainment.
- The identification of concepts and their translation into implementable design. The design or selection of components.
- The retention of compatibility with enterprise and solution architectures, and the adherence to corporate standards within constraints of cost, security and sustainability.
- Authority. Has complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings to make a recognized technical contribution.
- Designs small or medium scale solutions (or parts of larger solutions) which need minimal review following peer review.
- Cost and risk. Defines the approach to small/medium scale solution development and acceptance testing, ensuring an acceptable cost structure.
- Business development. Uses influential relationships with customers' management, and the clients sales and project management staff, to contribute to winning the business.
- Requirements and design. Designs innovative, medium scale solutions incorporating components from contributing specialists.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me