SIEM & Security Operations Engineer
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by IO Associates
SIEM & Security Operations Engineer | Remote | Up to £65,000/pa
Here at iO Associates we are working with an Oxford based SME who provide Security Operations Centre-as-a-Service and Managed Detection and Response to organisations of all sizes.
They are looking to add a SIEM specialist to their onboarding team on a permanent basis to understand security requirements and onboard customer data into a SIEM.
You will have;
- Familiarity with syslog transporting and collection
- Experience of SIEM tools, including onboarding data into SIEMs and configuring rule
- Knowledge of networking concepts including network appliances
- Experience of troubleshooting Linux system
It would also be great if you had...
Knowledge of public cloud platforms including:
- Microsoft Sentinel, Defender, Azure, Active Directory, Google Cloud
With a competitive salary and some great benefits on offer, apply today so you don't miss out!