Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Deerfoot I.T. Resources Ltd
£40k-£90k + Benefits
Remote working with infrequent trips to One of the U.K offices
*Please only apply if you're eligible for security clearance in the U.K, this is an essential requirement*
A Global consultancy that partners with multiple well-known clients around the world are looking to hire multiple Java Developers to join a growing Digital team. The successful candidate will be joining a team of talented consultants that work on a range of exciting and complex Cloud projects for some of the biggest companies in the market.
- Commercial experience working with Java (Ideally version 8 onwards) and core opensource technologies and frameworks; experience of building scalable and resilient applications
- Experience working with TDD, Pair Programming, and Continuous Integration
- Demonstrable experience in one or more technology stacks such as Spring and Integration Technologies (Spring Integration, Apache Camel, REST and Messaging)
- Experience of working in collaborative teams and working in an Agile environment
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Work on some of the most advanced Cloud-based architectures in development today
- Take on the role as a designer and developer on delivery engagements for clients with responsibility for the specification, development, unit testing and implementation of complex multi-tier Applications
- Take responsibility of components and ensure that they are built to agreed standards and on time
- Provide technical support for transition of the application into live service and support
We view this as an exciting challenge for an ambitious Java Developer with some or all the above skills, the
client are willing to train in the skills you don't have for the right candidate.
Deerfoot IT is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will never send your CV anywhere without your full email authorisation and only after you have seen the full and complete details on this opportunity.
Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. Climate positive workforce..Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. ).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.