Head of Compliance
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Pioneer Search Ltd
Head of Compliance - Hampshire - Law Firm
Head of Compliance is needed for a highly regarded Professional Services Firm to ensure that the firm is keeping in line with the risk and compliance strategy, as well as delivering the compliance and legal risk issues training for all employees of the Firm when needed.
This is a permanent position offering you up to £55,000 p/a. The firm operates a hybrid working model, a company policy of only 2 days per week in the Southampton office and 3 days per week working from home.
- Working alongside the DPO and ensuring that the firms compliance strategy is being met
- Assisting the fee earners when necessary with legal compliance and risks, along with providing training on the firms compliance and risk strategy
- Making sure all necessary requirements for SRA training is in accordance with the compliance team, that new SRA changes are recognised and included in the training provided for the firm
- Recognising compliance and risk issues that surface from client assessment, cooperating with the Marketing department to accomplish this
- Working closely with the IT team to ensure the technology use is meeting the Firms compliance strategy
- Previous compliance experience at a managerial level, ideally within legal services
- Previous exposure managing a team as well as the ability to take charge and work independently
- Strong, clear, concise communication skills and data processing skills
- Adequate knowledge with Microsoft applications
- Up to date knowledge of latest training methods and materials as there is an element of internal compliance training required for this role
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jophina Kottam (see below) to discuss the role further.