Senior Big Data Java Developer
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Robert Walters
Our Client is a Leading FinTech SaaS company specialising in message archiving and compliance. They are looking to hire multiple Big Data Java Developers, to work within the reporting product line team who are responsible for delivering Back End services for a highly scalable reporting and analytics platform. They employ leading edge technologies to build pioneering products that are utilised by the 23 out of the 25 top world banks to solve real-world business communication and messaging problems.
- Developing ETL and ELT jobs and processes
- Migrating existing services to microservices, reducing complexity at the design and architecture level
- Writing unit and integration tests for Java code
- Developing deployment systems for Java based systems
- Collaborate with product owners on user story generation and refinement
- 8+ years of Java development experience in an Agile environment
- Experience building scalable applications and services with a focus on big data solutions and analytics
- 7+ years' experience in developing ETL/ELT processes
- Experienced in working with data lakes and data warehouse platforms
- Proven experience in big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark and other Apache platform products
- Experience with RESTful services
I see this as a fantastic opportunity to lead a team of extremely technical Developers and work at a global firm that is in a fantastic period of growth within the FinTech sector. If you are interested in this role please reach out to (see below) or call to have a discussion.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates