Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Robert Walters
Our client is a FinTech SaaS start-up with $2m+ in funding company, providing Software for the Wine and Whisky industries. The company are being led by a team from Macquarie Group, who were building software in this field in the bank and identified a gap in the market, where Banks aren't targeting SMEs. The client is looking to grow and is aiming to break into the European and North American markets next years, so a very exciting time for the company.
They are looking to hire Senior Software Engineers, to help the company tackle the problems of the industry through automation and data-driven analytics. You will be working on their customer platform as well as developing new features and implementation of new products. You will also have the chance to be involved in hiring and developing of technical people within the company and working closely with stakeholders and clients.
- Lead the design and implementation of product features
- Effectively communicate complex features/systems design to collaborate and drive the technical roadmap
- Influencing best practices to better the workflow of the team
- Closely involved with hiring and mentoring other technical talent
- Working closely with stakeholders and clients
- Bachelor's Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Math/Physics or similar discipline
- Proficient with one or more programming languages (eg, Java, Python, TypeScript or similar)
- 3-5 years of relevant, broad software engineering experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
I see this as a fantastic opportunity to act as a driver at a C-Stage start-up company, that is looking to grow. If you are interested in this role please reach out to (see below) or call to have a discussion.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates