ServiceNow Technical Consultant
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
ServiceNow Technical Consultant:
My client, a market leading and highly prestigious organisation are seeking an experienced ServiceNow Technical Consultant to join their team on a contract basis.
As a ServiceNow Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for leading rapid/agile development efforts to build and deliver world class ServiceNow based solutions. These solutions will take the form of both internally developed product innovations and client facing engagements.
You will be responsible for analysing new business requirements and determining technical implementation approach using proven industry good practice methods.
- Lead the technical development stream of projects based on the ServiceNow platform
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other developers and nearshore/offshore development resources
- Delivery of compelling solution demonstrations across the ServiceNow platform
- Design and deliver technical integrations between ServiceNow, client platforms and business services.
- Assist the wider development team in resolving complex technical issues through all stages of the project life cycle.
- Periodically working individually on client PoVs without day to day involvement of other team members
- Willingness to continuously grow knowledge of the ServiceNow platform through new certifications, attending internal/external webinars, case studies, training, community and other resources.
Candidates must have the following skills/experience:
- Proven experience in consulting/professional services, technical delivery, and hands on ServiceNow development
- A proven track record of delivering complex technology projects on the ServiceNow platform on time and on budget as a Technical Consultant and Developer
- Experience in co-developing with offshore/nearshore development teams and working with engagement leads, project managers, solution architects and business analysts to deliver enterprise wide ServiceNow solutions
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Certified Implementation Specialist in at least 1 product suite
- Certified ServiceNow certified application developer
- Certified in ITIL Foundation (v3 or v4)
CVs to Nick ASAP for immediate review