IT Support Analyst
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Reed Technology
I am delighted to present you with an exciting opportunity for one of my worldwide leading clients in Lichfield who are seeking an IT Support Analyst to join the team.
The successful candidate will Provide 1st line IT and infrastructure support to all levels of the company and act as the primary contact point for service requests and incidents
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- To act as the primary contact point for all calls received from the Service Desk
- To ensure all calls are logged correctly & responded to efficiently
- Provide IT support to all levels of the company
- Identify issues, troubleshoot and resolve where possible
- Work with 3rd party support providers to identify & resolve issues
- Provide 1st/2nd line technical troubleshooting/fault finding
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Support the department purchasing process (checking PO, ordering & accepting goods etc)
- Imaging and distribution of equipment, maintaining accurate records
Your skills and Experience will include:
- Educated in at least Maths and English (oral and written) to GCSE, Standard Grade or equivalent; grade A-C.
- Experience within a 1st level IT support/service desk role.
- Knowledge of windows operating systems, Microsoft office, desktop/laptop/mobile hardware.
- Hard-working, dependable and with a flexible attitude.
- Can work under pressure and communicate effectively with team members.
- A self-motivated person and a good team player and have the ability to prioritise and follow direction.
Nice to haves:
- Citrix Thin Client Windows 10/11 MS365 MS MEM (Intune) Active Directory VMWare/Hyper-V iSeries/AS400 Windows Server (2016+)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work in a challenging environment that offers fantastic opportunities for growth and progression.
If you would like to join a team that inspires and motivates you then please apply online today with an updated CV!