Service Transition Manager, 5 months, 600€, Dublin
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Parity Professionals
Service Transition Manager, 5 months, 600Euros, Dublin
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our client, an expanding retail organisation, who are looking to recruit a Service Transition Manager on a contract basis initially for 5 months with a high chance of extension, this role will be a hybrid blend of work from home and offices in Dublin.
You will receive a daily rate of 600Euros.
You will be working to offer transitional services from the business solutions team into operations with minimal business impact.
What will you be doing?
- Operating the Service Transition life cycle from the initial Project kick-off through to acceptance in to Service, ensuring the appropriate processes have been followed and relevant approvals obtained.
- Contributing to Project kick-offs and creating Service Transition plans to meet the required project timetable.
- The Service Transition Manager will also work very closely with the Project Manager and will resolve any issues/conflicts that are hindering the transition.
- Assisting the project teams within Hypercare period, ensuring exit criteria is met and no business risks are carried
- Working with third party vendors to gain understanding of support offerings
Experience and Attributes Required:
- ITIL Qualification and ideally experienced within retail
- Planning and organisation
- Diplomacy and integrity
- Ability to lead and influence
- ServiceNow experience
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Kamran Chaudhry, for more information or simply click on the apply button.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position