Information Security Lead/(IAM or IDAM)
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Project People
Information Security Consultant
We are currently looking for security professional for our leading telecom client. As information Security Consultant you are responsible for providing subject matter expertise and guidance to the client Business teams and Partners that own the day-to-day management and safeguarding of customer information and protection of physical/logical assets of the company.
- Must have at least 5 years' experience working in Information Security.
- Must have a mix of security consulting, and professional services experience
- Must be well versed in security policies & standards, governance, compliance, risk management and security audit practices
- Experience with using common information security management frameworks, such as NIST, PCI, GDPR, ISO Series, OWASPp the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), the ISF Standards of Good Practice (SoGP) and ISACA's Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) frameworks.
Proven expertise and experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Information assurance & cyber security
- Data protection
- Business continuity
- IT service continuity
- Information risk management
- Proven expertise in one or more of the following technical disciplines:
- Cyber security
- Identity & access management
- Cloud security
- Data centre security services
- Must have good written and oral communication skills, including incident reporting and stakeholder management.
- Must have experience in creating and documenting processes (processes, procedures, playbooks etc).
- Must have experience working at pace within a complex operational environment/large enterprise network.
- Security related certifications are desirable, particularly blue team certs such as SANS/GIAC.
- Experience of improving the maturity level of security controls in line with industry best practice and standards.
If interested in the above role, please do drop your CV to (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.