HR Process Lead - Success Factors/HR Operations
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Crimson Limited
HR Process Lead - Success Factors/HR Operations - London/Remote
HR Process Lead required for a global organisation based in London. The client is looking to refine their business continuity processes as part of their Cyber Transformation Programme (CTP). They are looking for a candidate to work with Senior Stakeholders within HR and be the bridge between the CTP and the HR department. This role requires a candidate who has experience working with a global organisation and strong HR process experience.
The role will require the candidate to be on site at least one day a week in London, the rest being remote.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Previous experience of managing and coordinating Business Process Mapping
- Ability to liaise between Cyber Transformation Programme and HR team.
- Responsible for identifying HR and Cyber Transformation Programme interdependencies and joint outcomes.
- Support the Chief People Officer for Identity Access Management deliverables.
- Experience with and strong understanding of key HR processes, particularly JML (joiners, movers, and leavers)
- Previous experience of HR Business Processes within a global business.
- Exposure to Success Factors would be highly desirable.
- Strong experience around operational HR
- Extensive experience managing senior stakeholders and advising on process changes within HR.
- Strong experience around As Is Process Analysis.
Interested!?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.