Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Experis IT
Location - Remote - Telford
* Issue of Offer Letters and Contracts of Employment
* Employment Reference checking
* Provisioning of Kit (laptop, phone etc)
* Organised, calm under pressure, confident and have a great work ethic to complete tasks and succeed.
* Stakeholder and candidate experience is really important to us, so we need you to have a good understanding of customer care.
* Ability to prioritise and proactively manage multiple HR activities and processes.
* Confident in dealing with people, being able to build rapport quickly.
* Excellent verbal and written communication is a must have.
* A good understanding of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
* Your time management skills and prioritisation of tasks will be vitally important in this role, this is a busy role and you will need to be able to keep on top of a wide range of activity.
* Flexible and agile in your role, as you could get involved in different projects and demands of the business and be able to adapt quickly.
* Ability to create and support an inclusive team environment
* Thrives on achieving results through collaborate teamwork.
* Self-driven, organised, calm under pressure, confident and have a great work ethic to complete tasks and succeed.
Essential Skills & Experience
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Strong interpersonal skills including requirement to handle sensitive and confidential data
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet and Outlook
* Excellent organisational skills
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to work and complete tasks to tight deadlines
* Proactive and enthusiastic approach to work
Some generalist HR or Recruitment experience
Previous HR administration experience in a fast paced IT Services environment
Knowledge of SAP HR
SAP/Success Factor knowledge
User Acceptance Testing experience