Call Centre Manager
Posted on Jan 30, 2019 by Pimlico Plumbers Ltd
Job title: Control Room Manager
Salary: £25,000.00 to £32,000.00 per annum (plus paid overtime)
Location: London SE11 6NQ
Hours: 40 hours, plus paid overtime. Working an alternate shift pattern as follows: Monday to Friday Week one 07.00 to 15.30/Week two 10.00 to 18.30 plus a Saturday on alternate weekends.
Benefits: 28 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays), Company Uniform, Canteen, Onsite Gym and Free personal training sessions, paid overtime
Pimlico Plumbers are London's largest independent Service & Maintenance Company. Due to company expansion, we now have an immediate requirement for an experienced Control Room Manager (High volume, inbound call centre). You will oversee a team of call centre operatives ensuring standards of customer service is delivered at all times.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Overseeing a team of call centre operatives ensuring timely and high quality customer service is being delivered at all times
- Work closely with other departments and ensuring effective communication with the Engineers, including diary management and job bookings
- Day to day supervision of call centre team, including ongoing training and development, appraisals and performance reviews and involvement in recruitment
- Create further interest in the company's services by inviting customers to use all services and products offered
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Must have at least 2 years' experience at this level
- Experienced in leading teams within a high volume call centre environment
- Proven ability to motivate, lead and develop teams
- Excellent presentation skills
- An ability to deal professionally, calmly and tactfully with customers and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- A flexible approach to work is essential, overtime will be required during busy periods
Pimlico Plumbers has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Pimlico Plumbers Ltd.