Senior SOC Analyst (working on secure site and working a 24/7 Shift
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Senior SOC Analyst
£625 per day Inside IR35
24/7 Shift Pattern
Fully Onsite in Hertfordshire
Candidates must be willing to undergo the SC and DV Clearance process
If you are an experienced SOC Analyst looking for an opportunity to learn new skills, work with a diverse and talented team and work with cutting edge security technology then look no further!
- Experience with LogRhythm/Splunk, Darktrace (Threat Visualizer) and FireEye (EX, NX, HX, CMS) is required.
- Understands the OSI Reference Model and the network communication protocols.
- Incident response, log analysis and PCAP analysis experience.
- Knowledge of the approaches threat actors take to attacking a network; phishing, port scanning, web application attacks, DDoS, lateral movement.
- Ability to investigate Windows/Linux systems for signs of compromise.
- Can track remedial activities from multiple sources and provide updates to the customer in a user centric way.
- Ability to clearly articulate cyber security risks against business outcomes and provide advice on the remedial actions that should be undertaken.
- Experience in managing security incidents on behalf of stakeholders.
- Experience within Defensive Cyber-attack methodologies and frameworks.
- Foundational level of Scripting knowledge is desirable.
- 2+ years' experience working within Security Operations Centres (SOCs) or as a security analyst to resolve security incidents across a range of tools as listed above.
Applicants should submit their CV at the first instance.