Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Reed Technology
- Systems Developer
- £30,000 - £40,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Liverpool/Hybrid Working
A global leader in Materials testing is currently on the lookout for their next Systems Developer to the team where you will ensure the current systems and IT infrastructure is continuously maintained, updated and to ensure any support related queries around these systems are resolved.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage and maintained SQL Coding and SSMS
- Continuous review of existing systems, including (not exclusively): E-mail(Outlook), Power Bi to ensure fit for purpose and aligned to business needs.
- Ongoing development, enhancement and streamlining of ICT Systems and process to drive operational improvement and gain business efficiency, proactive recommendation of improvement and enhancement where necessary
- Support and maintenance of system and infrastructure in designated area of responsibility
- Continued automation and systemisation of assay and inspection processes
- Liaison with key stakeholders to ensure systems and processes keep in line with business needs and demands and are cost effective, with delivery of projects within assigned deadlines.
The following skills and experience will be beneficial:
- Good working knowledge of SQL and Database management
- Knowledge and experience of the following: C#, PHP, Python, HTML
- General knowledge of IT equipment and systems including: Network environments, Microsoft environments and Virtual server environments (VMWare/HyperV)
- Advanced MS Office skills with particular emphasis on MS Word, Excel, Excel-VBA, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Some of the benefits that are on offer:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Free food from the on-site canteen
- Free on-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Hybrid working
Apply now if you would like to be considered for this opportunity or contact to find out more!