Full Stack Developer
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Cactus IT Solutions UK Ltd
Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Java Full stack Developer
- A unique development opportunity to work on a Public Sector Based Large Scale programme with an innovative market leader as a Java Developer.
- Require a Java developer with strong Java experience to develop new features for our portfolio of Biometric products. You will join a team that prides itself on collaboration and engineering the best possible Java code.
- Essential: Java, Spring, Microservices, SQL Database (PostgreSQL), JPA (Hibernate), REST and SOAP Web Services, Messaging (ActiveMQ), Maven, Junit, AWS services, EC2, SQS, RDS, KMS
- Desired: TDD, Agile (Scrum), BPMN (Activiti), Spring extension projects (Data, Cloud, Batch, Security), public sector experience, exposure to migration projects
- Hands-on experience with large scale Spring based Java projects.
- Experience in large scale integration projects involving messaging, web-services and distributed systems.
- Experience with web-services - (SOAP and RESTful)
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit.
- Experience of connecting processes across a number of systems with message brokers like ActiveMQ
- Experience of Continuous Integration methodologies - Maven, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Good Experience of working with Kafka
- Experience of working with open-source database management systems like PostgreSQL
- Experience of working with AWS services, EC2, SQS, RDS, KMS
- Agile development methods - Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD etc
- Experience of working with Spring Cloud