Software Engineer - Linux
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Lynx Recruitment Ltd
Software Engineer - London/Hybrid - £70k
My client, a leader within the Security Software space, is looking for a Software Engineer to join their close knit Linux Development team. A genuine interest in product development is key as everyone's contribution matters in their open and agile working environment.
Key Responsibilities for this Software Engineer Role:
- Development and maintenance of Linux based operating systems
- Work on Linux Distros with a focus on Security
- Configure and customize components of the operating system
- Deliver products to the highest level of quality and functionality
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Ubuntu operating system experience or Strong Debian experience
- TCP/IP Network configuration, security and components
- PKI certificate and key management
- Debian package management
- Bash Scripting
- Familiar with C++
- Python programming
- Open Source Development
- Security Infrastructure
This role is Hybrid with 4 days per week working from home and 1 day per week in the office which is based near Tottenham Court Road.
Salary up to £70,000 per annum.
If you would be interested in this Full Time, Permanent role then please press "apply" and submit the most recent copy of your CV.