Internal Recruitment Resourcer - EMEA
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Michael Page Technology
You will be joining a leading international technology organization and will be supporting the Sales Function throughout EMEA. This role is part of an Acceleration Programme, to support hyper-growth within the Sales Teams across the region.
The client is a well-established, global IT and Services Organisation. They are renowned for their innovated and quality products, with some of the worlds largest organisations as their customers. They have over 10,000 employees and a turnover exceeding 4 Billion USD.
About Your Role:
This role will work closely with our Recruiters to source, screen and qualify candidates for full time roles at all levels. The role will build talent pipelines and communities for sector/segments that are "business critical" in order to hire the best talent and shorten the time to hire. The focus will be on candidates that are passive or semi-passive and will require building relationships with top talent through numerous sources including but not limited to networking, external and internal candidate databases, Internet research and employee referrals.
* Identify suitable skilled candidates through a range of activities including LinkedIn, Xing, Job boards, staff referral programme, Oracle CV database
* In conjunction with the Senior Recruiters, screen and qualify candidates
* Map the market within key competitors building candidate pipelines that can be activated at any given time
* Build top talent communities and engage with them in an appropriate manner
* Engage with prospective candidates to regarding potential careers
* Conduct telephone-based profiling or competency-based interviews for both live and future requirements
* Manage incoming applications and provide feedback
* Daily use of ATS/CRM to maximise process efficiency
* Assist with organising and scheduling of interviews and assessment activities
* Assist with Talent Acquisition project work
* Previous experience of sourcing candidates for the Sales Industry, ideally technology or IT.
* A keen interest to develop an understanding of the networking industry
* Excellent communication skills and able to build strong relationships with internal customers at all levels within the organisation
* A highly professional approach to candidates and a desire to improve the Candidate and Hiring Manager Experience
* Able to work across a highly matrixed organisation
* Excellent time management and organisation skills to manage multiple projects and changing priorities
* Able to generate a high-quality pipeline of candidates within tight timescales
* High level of attention to detail and ability to see projects through to successful completion
* Proven experience as collaborative team-player
* Proactive attitude, self-driven and passionate about finding and attracting the best talent
* A high degree of proficiency in English, written and verbal
This role will be on a day rate of £160-£175, including holiday pay.
A initial 6-month contract, which can be extended up to 3 years in total.
Working will be mainly remote, with a visit to the office a few times per month for collaboration