Resourcer/Trainee Delivery Consultant - City
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by i3 Resourcing
Resourcer/Junior Delivery Consultant - IT into Specialty Insurance - City Tower - £22-30 basic + Commission - OTE £60-£75,000.
Researcher/Candidate Marketing Consultant required to drive applicant attractive and engagement required to join City based boutique agency, and 1st Tier supplier to the prestigious London Insurance Market.
Joining a small but highly successful and close-knit team of thriving consultants the successful candidate will work with some of the UK's top brands in the financial space; whilst receiving invaluable career and industry training from industry experts. is no limit to what can be achieved, with our most successful employees having entered the business via this route.
Previous sales and marketing experience is not a pre-requisite to this role, but applicants
must be sharp, articulate and intelligent with the ability to learn quickly and above all first class written and verbal communication standards.
* Advertising vacancies across numerous job boards and LinkedIn
* Pre-screening of applicant's CV's via database, job boards, LinkedIn and referrals
* Screening candidates via telephone interview, face-to-face or skype to understand career goals and key drivers for their next move
* Arranging and co-ordinating Interviews
* Concentrating on growing your social media networks
* Ensure the CRM is up to date and all candidates are uploaded fully onto our system - (training provided)
* Build and add to talent pools
* Ensure we have all relevant on-boarding details from the candidates, maintenance of records and remaining compliant with contractual requirements
* Ongoing support to candidates as required - providing high level of integrity and customer care
Most importantly you will identify and select the suitable candidates with the relevant skills
You will enjoy:
* Candidate management, you will start to build a candidate pool and be great at building relationships with candidates
* Receiving and reviewing candidate applications and making calls
* Sourcing candidates and match CV to Jobs and shortlist candidates for clients
* Managing multiple tasks on multiple roles
* Outstanding working environment in prestigious City of London tower with onsite gym, Michelin starred restaurants, bars and support services
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* On-going training and development
* Unrivalled career progression opportunities
* Team incentives
* Team days out
* Recognition and rewards
Please submit your CV for further information.