Freelance AWS Database Administrator, Germany
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Energize Recruitment
Energize Cloud are currently searching for a freelance AWS Database Administrator to help support a migration project from IBM data centre to AWS cloud, on behalf of a financial customer based in Hamburg.
Key info below:
- Start date: Nov 22
- MUST speak both English and German fluently
- Predominantly remote with the occasional visit on-site for meetings
- Rate is negotiable DOE
- 100% remote with the occasional visit on-site for meetings
Our client are migrating from IBM Data Centre to AWS Cloud. They currently have 90 accounts in AWS, all talking to each other, communication across the account boarders - done via the central network account. They have a graylock running on the Kubernetes cluster and all business applications are pushing the locks into SIEM - security officer to release the locks - unsuccessful locks as administrator - which is why these additional skills are needed.
- Skills in DBA
- S3 bucket
- Transferring data
- Fire system in to rds on AWS
- Knowledge of oracle DBA - few or postgresql
- Security experience - monitoring experience
- Implementing services for monitoring - project initiatives for business applications
Could this be a match? If so, please apply with your most up to date CV and we will arrange a call if your profile fits.