Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Stott and May
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Reading (Hybrid working)
Salary: Up to £60K (+corporate benefits)
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a.NET developer to join our growing Cloud Engineering team. The successful applicant will work alongside our architects and consultants to deliver high quality, cloud native applications to help our clients maximise the benefits the cloud has to offer.
* Develop .NET solutions for the cloud that are commercially viable and technically excellent.
* Diagnose and fix issues in complex technical environments.
* Understand customer requirements and work collaboratively with architects and consultants to design technical solutions that deliver the expected outcomes.
* Contribute to estimating activities, driving towards approaches that balance quality and velocity of delivery.
* Deliver comprehensive technical documentation that supports the deployment and administration of the solutions we build.
* Developing .NET applications.
* Developing applications in Microsoft Azure.
* Applying S.O.L.I.D design principles and modern design patterns.
* Front End web development.
* Working with SQL databases.
* Developing applications for the Microsoft Azure platform.
* Using Infrastructure as Code tools such as ARM, Bicep or Terraform
* Configuring CI/CD pipelines.
* Azure Developer Associate (AZ-204) certification.
* Experience working with Blazor.
* Experience of working with NoSQL databases such as Cosmos DB.
* Experience of working automation testing tool such as Selenium.
* Experience of working with SharePoint On Premise and Online.
* Experience of Windows PowerShell.
An equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or beliefs.