Cloud Security Manager - Azure - Technical
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Experis IT
Cloud Security Manager - Azure - Technical - IDAM - SIEM, Intune - MDM
£65,000pa to £70,000pa + Excellent Benefits Pack - Work from Home Permanently
Microsoft Technologies, Microsoft Security for Azure Cloud & O365, Azure IDAM - SIEM - SenAzure AD, Active Directory, SharePoint, SQL, MDM & MAM Security, PIM, Defender, Azure Sentinel, SIEM and Tenable, IAM (Identity Access Management), Data Classification and Vulnerability, SCCM/Endpoint, Intune, SOAR and CIS - Cybersecurity Automation.
Our client is heading into their 4th Decade of delivering world class services to the Construction, Aviation and Logistics arena, and they are seeking to onboard and experienced Security Consultant - Azure Cloud imminently.
This role will report to IT Director and coexist with the Cyber Security Manager to offer Cloud Security Consultancy, Design, Delivery, Consolidation, Implementation and Compliance, duties and be the Technical Lead for Cloud Security Projects, and you will also be involved in long-term development and evolution of Cloud Security for the organisation.What you'll need to secure this role:
Azure Identity and Access Management principles in previous roles is a key factor, as well as a bit of Intune MDM and in what capacity. eg "consultative as well as practical implementation?"
- Hold Cloud Security certification(s) (eg, Azure Security Engineer Associate)
- Subject matter expert in multiple Cloud Technology areas such as O365, Azure (Identity, Security and Compliance, SIEM, Microsoft Endpoint Management, PIM), Defender, Azure Sentinel/SIEM and Tenable
- Vulnerability Assessments, Conditional Access and Intune MDM and MAM Security policies.
- Understand security requirements in the Cloud and be able to drive technical implementation requirements
- Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Cyber Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
- Strong working security knowledge and experience gained working with standard accreditation frameworks.
- Own workload, ensuring work is delivered on time, and exceeds management's expectations of Continued self-development and understanding of Information Technology within the Information Security landscape
- Demonstrate the ability to think and act quickly in emergencies or under pressure
- Have an ability to deliver succinct and clear verbal and written reports where necessary
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation
- Demonstrate reliability including the ability to deliver high standards of both punctuality and attendance to ensure team effectiveness and availability
- Able to demonstrate an ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to deal calmly and confidently with all demands from the public.
- An understanding of the principles of equality and diversity in relation to visitors' needs.
Your responsibilities and objectives will include:
- Act as technical subject matter expert (SME) primarily focussed on Cloud Security in Azure/365
- Investigate and analyse existing cloud structures to create new and enhanced security methods that will enhance the security of cloud-based environments
- Complete the migration from Hybrid domain to AZURE AD
- Advise and guide on your recommendations on security measures, using knowledge and experience to substantiate your recommendations
- Collaborate with the IT infrastructure team to deliver Cloud Security Service improvements
- Ensure defined technical compliance functional requirements for each on boarding project and ensure that they are fulfilled prior to going into service
- Ensure that AZURE AD authentication is securely and effectively implemented across a range of internal and external applications.
- IAM, Data Classification and Vulnerability
- Understand the implications of standards and regulations such as GDPR, ISO27001, NCSC Cloud Security Principles, SOAR, CIS, to inform decision making.
- Policy and Protection
- Any additional reasonable duties requested by operational management
The successful candidate will secure a role with a forward thinking, dynamic, IT focused global organisation. In return you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package.
Call Experis today!