Senior Python Tech Lead - Onsite
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Databuzz Ltd
Senior Python Tech Lead - Onsite - Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Up To USD 140,000 per annum - Visa sponsorship & Relocation assistance will be provided
DataBuzz are recruiting a Senior Python Tech Lead on behalf of a prestigious organisation.
As a Senior Python Tech Lead, you will need to have excellent programming skills, a passion for developing/improving applications utilising cutting edge technologies.
As a Senior Python Tech Lead, you will need to have strong leadership skills.
- Take full ownership of all project stages from business requirements gathering to product delivery
- Responsible for end-to-end planning of the project including resources, sprints, milestones, timeline, and deadlines
- Take the initiative to report and resolve any bottlenecks or issues related to the projects & members managing autonomously
- Assist substantially in designing, documenting, and sharing/discussing the project architecture with the team.
- Own and shape our best practices & processes and improve/optimize them to ensure they are up to standards
- Ensure best development practices are being followed by the dev team and report any findings or red flags
- Own the technical implementation of the project and ensure that project is on track, deadlines are met, and progress/bottlenecks is communicated to management
- Strong focus on Code Quality thorough conducting project code reviews on frequent basis and integrating the needed optimizations and changes
- Prepare, review, and own the technical documentation of projects
- Manage small teams of developers
- BS degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering. Masters is a plus
- 7+ years of work experience in Python with at least 2 years of experience in Python Frameworks (Flask or Django)
- 2+ years of work experience as a Tech Lead
- 3+ years of experience in developing REST APIs
- 3+ years of work-experience using AWS cloud and its resources/services
- 2+ years of work-experience in non-relational databases including Timeseries Db
- Strong design & coding skills with proven competency in architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Strong work experience in Relational Databases including PostgreSQL
- Previous experience in automated testing tools including unit testing & UI testing
- Experience with Scrum/Agile Development methodologies
- AWS certificates are a big plus
- Processing, storing, and managing Real Time data of large volume is a big plus
- Strong knowledge in DevOps, CI/CD, Docker containers
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time