Service Manager - Cloud
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by NTech Consultants Limited
Service Delivery Manager - IT/Cloud
Location:- Remote Working
Salary:- £50k + £5k Car Allowance + Bens
Service Delivery, ITILv4, Wan, Lan, UC, Cloud, Datacentre, Connectivity, UC, Contact Centre, Microsoft, MS Teams, Delivery, Customer Relations, SLA's, Incidents, Reporting
NTECH is recruiting a Service Manager to work for this leading Managed Services Provider. The Service Manager will be responsible for managing client accounts on the delivery Of Wan/Lan, UC and Cloud services.
The ideal candidate would be working for a Cloud Service Provider, Telco, MSP/ISP company offering similar services to the above.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To act as the principal point of contact within assigned accounts, assuming responsibility for the timely submission of progress reports and other contractual documentation. Take full responsibility for any in scope monthly service/Project reviews.
- Use regular service review and other meetings to review customers' current business issues and demands. Analyse the implications for service requirements, identifying opportunities for improvement, or cross-selling.
- Ensure SLA achievement and pro-actively drive service improvement through the creation and implementation of Service Improvement Plans.
- Develop relationships of openness and trust with customers to allow a better understanding of their business and a shared understanding of any issues.
- Pro-actively seek to add value through the development of services in addition to existing services through the regular analysis of customer satisfaction and performance data.
- Drive service development though the creation and implementation of Service Development Plans (SDPs).
- Ensure that engagement, communication and development strategies are aligned with the account and sales management team's growth/sales strategies.
- Take personal responsibility for driving major customer incidents/issues through to resolution, working closely with appropriate internal teams and delegating issues where necessary.
- Be the voice of the customer' within the organisation and influence and coordinate internal teams, as well as management, to resource and resolve customer issues.
- Proactively update customers on service performance and monitor their satisfaction during service implementation.
- Measure and monitor service performance, including SLA measures, ensuring service reports are produced and delivered on the timescales agreed with the customer. Monitor all key performance indicators, including customer satisfaction and perceptions of service, and take action to prevent and address under-performance. Present service performance information through regular service reviews. Agree priorities and actions to be taken.
- Develop strong internal networks with, and be an effective virtual team-member of, key internal departments.
- As part of a new service start-up, negotiate deliverable Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that, where appropriate, take into account specific customer requirements.
- Prepare and maintain service documentation and ensure that all operational areas of the business are fully briefed with respect to services supported and customer impact statements.
- Working with the Head of Service Delivery Management, the Service Delivery Manager will be the principal point of contact for his/her nominated accounts and represent the company at all levels within the customer organisation.
- Development and maintenance of relationships at a senior level within the company and the customer
- Close working relationship with key support areas to ensure efficient delivery of customer support. (Project Management, Service Centre, Account and Sales Management etc.).
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with third party maintainers, service providers and other third party business units where applicable.
- ITIL v3/4 Foundation
- Service Provider, ISP/MSP or Telco background
- Proven customer focus
- Demonstrable experience of account development from organic growth basis
- Recognition of the issues involved in working in the service industry, with particular emphasis placed on the customer focus issues.
- Ability to form close working relationships with customer community, sub-contractors
- Excellent client facing communications skills
- A Self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- An outgoing individual willing to participate as part of a small and flexible team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to manage and prioritise business priorities.
- Production/development of Customer Service Documentation
- Co-ordination of Major incidents and resolution
- Overall decision making authority for all aspects of service delivery, ensuring procedures and processes are adhered to at all times.
- Prime responsibility for the successful delivery of all contractual responsibilities.
- A tenacious problem solver with hands on leadership style with the ability to co-ordinate and motivate a diverse virtual team.
- Customers at all levels
- Internal Account/Sales teams
- Internal Support teams
- 3rd Parties as appropriate
Apply now for full details and discussion.