eCommerce Trading Manager
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Salt
My client, one of Britain's leading institutions, is on the hunt for an eCommerce Trading Manager who can run the day to day trading operations of their website and help drive their online revenue.
This will be an initial 6-month contract with potential to go permanent.
You will be excited about working in an eCom-driven, cross-functional environment and be a terrific communicator used to working with a variety of teams.
Day to day duties include:
- Following launch of live site work with digital and TS to ensure site working as intended in BAU
- Relationship lead for courier, dropshippers and affiliates contract
- Work in conjunction to set PPC spend and agree with agency, owning relationship with retail specific agency
- Creating sales and KPI forecasts for online shop
- Proactively identify and communicate sales opportunities, working with digital and buying teams to bring team to bring them to life
- Monitor and analyse E-commerce performance against KPIs and identifying actions for improvement
- Jointly head cross functional group across digital, PR and marketing to plan and join up all commercial activity
- Feed E-commerce product launch and promotional plan into retail critical path and commercial plan
- In conjunction with the Digital and Buying and the Merchandising team, agree the online range plan, product themes and creative direction of photography
- Own fulfilment process, removing barriers to purchase as much as possible
- Work with Merchandising and Fulfilment Manager and Buying team to agree stock margin and budget targets specifically for ecomms, including markdown strategy and budget
- Work with contact centre to ensure all customer queries resolved, and monitor trends and suggest and implement improvements
- Identify and flag potential development improvements to eshop to digital team
- Analyse product performance and work with buying, digital and merchandising teams to identify product opportunities, eg drop ship, and address weak sellers
- Be voice of E-commerce trading within the retail team and in cross teams
- Lead on CRM integration project
- Visibility and ownership of trading aspect on third-party platforms
If keen to apply email CV to (see below) for more info!