Project Manager- insurance
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Lorien
Project Manager - Insurance
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with experience managing Software Delivery Agile projects and a strong insurance background to join one of our Insurance Clients on a 7-month contract
Onsite 1-2 week in Ipswich
- Liaising with business and technology stakeholders to manage software development projects
- Working within the Project Delivery Framework following Project Management
- Understanding, creation and maintenance of project artefacts (eg Project Initiation Document, High Level Project Plans etc)
- Facilitate project estimation including time lines and resources/skill sets required for both new and change requests within active project.
- Lead project delivery teams and provide clear and project structure, direction, and prioritisation
- Work closely with other team members and stakeholders and deliver in a time boxed approach
- 5+ years IT Agile Project Management Software Delivery experience
- Good level of technical Knowledge
- Management of project RAID Log, resource allocation and financial budgets
- Ability to engage with business and technology stakeholders at all levels, both on and offshore and across various geographies/time zones.
- Experience with both waterfall and agile delivery methods and understand appropriate applications of each.
- APMP, Prince2 or Agile certified
- Previous experience working in Insurance/Financial Services
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Knowledge
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to hear more, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.