D365 OTC (Order to Cash) Product Owner
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Digital Gurus Recruitment Limited
New Opportunity - D365 OTC (Order to Cash) Product Owner - Hybrid - Circa £100,000
- Are you ready for a challenge?
- Want to work with a global end user?
- Ready to make an impact?
Digital Gurus have an exciting opportunity, looking for D365 (F&O) OTC Product Owner to elevate their career, working with a global end-user to create new pathways to unlock sustainable growth. Ensure maximum business value is consistently reflected in a backlog, that indicates prioritisation based on crucial business drivers. Someone who has experience within D365 F&O and highly driven to progress their careers is hugely attractive. If you can work within the SAFe agile framework and successfully oversee the delivery of strategic initiatives, tackling and solving the strategic and operational issues faced by the commercial teams, they want YOU.
- Lead the product team to deliver target outcomes increasing revenue and maximising customer engagement
- Gather business requirements and provide input to assess both viability and usability of the features identified
- Collaborate with both upstream and downstream products within the P2P, R&P, OTC & commercial domain to ensure successful deployment
- Define, develop and implement the strategic and tactical roadmap using outcome driven releases
- Ensure backlog prioritisation is aligned with the stakeholder's vision
- Prioritising the backlog and transforming the business needs into technical requirements for the scrum team facilitating continuous learning and adaption
- Be the first point of contact for business stakeholders for any improvements to the OTC system
- Use innovative strategies and external vendors to reduce any operational risk
- Manage disruptive events working closely with the cybersecurity team
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Knowledge of D365 F&O systems is essential
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience as a product owner or manager (Agile)
- OTC workflow knowledge (including accounts receivable, tax compliance, dispute management, invoicing etc)
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
We're looking to move quickly on this and a swift interview process.
Apply now to find out more or contact me on (see below)