SOAR Engineer - Phantom/Threat Connect Platform/SolarWinds
Posted on Nov 3, 2022 by Adarma Limited
We began life in 2009, with a fierce determination to make cyber resilience a reality for every organisation, every day. This has guided us as we've adapted and grown to become one of the UK's leading threat specialists. Our journey is remarkable. But what's ahead is even more inspiring. Together, we're growing and transforming like never before. We're partnering with even more customers, and creating more innovative and resilient solutions. And we're taking our thinking and our whole sector further, every single day.
About the job
We are actively recruiting for a contract SOAR Engineer with experiences on playbook or automation development, programming fundamentals to come along in the project and write playbooks, debug on a graphical interface - ThreatConnect.
This role can be delivered remotely, however due to the nature of consultancy, occasional travel will be expected to client sites for meeting and collaboration purposes.
What you'll do
- Develop knowledge of Threat Intelligence Platform, processes & procedures.
- Develop & support use cases on TIP, collaborating & communicating with TIP team & required stakeholders.
- Create documentation relating to platform, processes & playbooks.
- TIP System Administration: platform configuration & management, troubleshoot & resolve issues with incoming feeds and apps, user management & audit, system health checks.
- TIP Support: monitor TIP Support mailbox, respond to support tickets and stakeholder queries, resolve issues with platform, interact with external support teams.
- Manage change requests & activity for the platform and playbooks across Dev, PreProd and Prod environments.
What you'll bring
- Playbook development experiences, where you're familiar with programming concepts & logic/Playbook training. (Python ideal) Basic/Intermediate Linux knowledge
- API experience
- Network Security knowledge(Understanding of IP Addressing, subnetting, DNS, VPNs, protocols)
Please note that the successful applicant would be expected to engage via an FCSA accredited umbrella company for the duration of this contract.