Posted on Jan 30, 2019 by Premier Engineering
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £34k - £35k
Maintenance - Mechanical - Electrical - Preventative Maintenance - Manufacturing
A specialist manufacturer based in Hampshire are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join their growing Engineering team on a full-time basis. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for carrying out maintenance related duties in a modern manufacturing facility.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance
- Responding to machinery breakdowns
- Diagnosing & rectifying mechanical faults
- Assisting with internal maintenance projects
The successful Maintenance Engineer will ideally have:
- Time served experience carrying out preventative & reactive maintenance
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- A qualification in a relevant engineering subject (not essential)
- Experience working with pumps, motors, pneumatics, hydraulics etc.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will earn a salary between £34,000 & £38,000 dependant on experience. If you are interested in this fantastic Maintenance Engineer position please apply now with an updated CV, your availability as well as your salary expectations.
luton bennett limited
HRGO Recruitment - Crawley
Castle Employment Agency