Posted on Jan 30, 2019 by Imperial Workforce
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Salary: up to £45,000 (There could be some negotiation for the right candidate)
Hours: Office hours Monday to Friday
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Appropriately create and keep up to date project schedules to meet any changing project needs and requirements. Recognize resources needed to meet the schedule.
- Manage daily operational aspects of the project.
- Review deliverables of assigned projects prior to issuing.
- Efficiently apply company project management procedures.
- Appropriately evaluate, identify and manage the company's exposure to risks.
- Ensure project documents are completed, current, and stored appropriately.
- Bachelor's degree/graduate (4 years).
- At least 5 years of proven previous experience.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Experience with mass volume, highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Lean manufacture ring techniques with 5's, SMED and 6-Sigma.
- HMI operations.
- Process background.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Professionals.
Blu Coal Ltd
Michael Page Human Resources
NW Recruitment Ltd