Field Manager - Dual fuel Engineering
Posted on Jan 30, 2019 by We Are SSG
Job Title: Field Dual Fuel Manager
Location: Peterborough, Cambridge, Stevanage, Colchester, Chelmsford, Norwich, Hemel Hempstead, Romford, Ipswich, Luton.
Salary and package:£35,000 - £37,000 per annum. You'll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), an annual salary review, a contributor pension scheme, staff discounts.
Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? If you do - Apply no!
We are looking to recruit a Field Team Manager to support the Field Operations Director in successfully managing the operation of all Dual Fuel Engineers effectively. The role will encompass a range of activities to full support the Dual Fuel Engineers/ Smart Meter Installers in installation performance, Quality assurance and ongoing support in the field.
The main responsibilities are:
- Lead and develop your team by setting measurable goals, holding team meetings, 1-to-1s and creating individual development training plans.
- Promote a culture of engagement and motivation within the team.
- Manage the field team, providing coaching and mentoring of the Smart Meter Installers.
- Provide technical support for Smart Meter Engineers.
- Incident and Accident investigation completing reports and finding resolutions.
- Quality assurance monitoring, completing work in progress and post complete audits.
- Smart Meter Engineer performance monitoring, to achieve all business KPI's.
- Monitoring and informing teams of all Safety & Technical Updates.
- Assessment of new and existing engineer's competency.
The suitable candidate
We are looking for a Field Team Manager who has previous experience with field operations management of Smart Meter Installers, industry compliance and Health and Safety regulations. We require that the candidate has:
- Hold or previously held Gas ACS Qualifications CCN1/CMA1 & MET1
- Hold or previously held MOCOPA permit to operate Single phase & Single of multiphase
- Extensive managerial experience within field work forces
- Experience in Dual Fuel Smart Metering OR SMART METER Engineering Installation.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of multiple operating platforms
- Can prioritise your own workload and work with initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines with the ability to be organised, methodical and to prioritise accordingly
- Excellent understanding of industry compliance
- Qualification in Management
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK