Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Recruit4staff (Wrexham) Ltd
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering / Manufacturing company in their search for an experienced Service Engineer to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
- Opportunity for future progression
- £30K to £35k P/Depending on experience
- Company car
Role - Service Engineer
Working as part of a close-knit team your role will encompass: -
- Providing a complete Engineering and Technical Service for our range of machinery.
- Providing helpdesk support to our national and international distributor and dealer network.
- Developing, organising and delivering technical training on all products and services
- Assist in a supervisory or training role to help with the practical installation of new equipment on site.
- Maintaining accurate documentation and reports during and after site visits
- Participate, where required, in the development program of electronic equipment and systems.
- Carry out commissioning of Automatic and Automated Systems, in accordance with company procedures, throughout the UK and, when required, overseas.
Essential: Service Engineer
- Electrical knowledge - HNC / Diploma level and certified to work on live equipment
- Automation experience - PLC / Programming experience; Siemens
- Mechanical skills - assembly and basic skills for assembling and fixing equipment
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar position
- Independent and solution-focused
- Willingness to travel ( /- 70% of the time) and flexibility with working hours as they can be irregular
- Ability to work alone is essential along with effective communication and interpersonal skills
Desirable: Service Engineer
- Experience in the agricultural sector - an understanding of the issues and applications of the products would be beneficial
- Knowledge of an additional European language would also be advantageous
Offering: Service Engineer
- An exciting position in an interesting innovative area with a growing, international company.
- The possibility to develop yourself in an organisation with a flat structure and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Competitive salary, company car plus other benefits.
- Whilst North West based would be preferred, consideration will be given to home-based if a commitment to travel and work away from home matches the business needs of upto 60%.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing business who are seeking to add further talent to their team
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) Ltd who are operating as an employment agency and employment business
Service Engineer, Customer Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Comissoning Engineer, Installation Engineer, multi-skilled engineer, Mobile Service Engineer, Electrical installation, PLC, Service Fitter, Trouble shooting, Technical support engineer, Field Service engineer
Kingfisher Recruitment Specialists Limited