Junior Service Engineer Car/Engines
Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Junior Service Engineer (Cars/Engines)
£23,000- £26,000 + Training + Progression + Bonus + Van + Pension
An excellent opportunity for a Vehicle Technician looking to expand their skillset with specialist training and progression available into more senior roles within in a leading company.
On offer is the chance to develop through training on material handling equipment and expand your technical knowledge to help develop your career through progression.
This company provide a range of specialist material handling equipment and work with some of the world leading brands within this sector. Due to continual success and growth this company are now looking to expand their specialist team.
This is a mobile role covering a local patch across North and West London. This role will involve attending planned maintenance and repairs at customer sites, while also training on a dedicated training programme and receiving a fantastic benefits package.
This position presents an excellent opportunity for a Vehicle Technician wanting to further their career into Fork Lift Trucks and hydraulic equipment, wanting to progress their career into more senior roles for a foremost company in a specialist sector.
- Mobile role covering the North and West of London
- Specialist training given on material handling equipment
- Excellent package, door to door travel and plenty of overtime available
- Vehicle Technician qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 2
- Wants to develop technical skills through specialist training
- Looking to work for a leading company in a specialist sector
Please apply online or contact Josie Pemberton at Rise Technical for more Information.