Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by MTrec Recruitment and Training
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting Assembly Operatives for a prestigious company based within Gateshead Tyne and Wear.
Applicants ideally will have experience in assembly or production, however training will be given for the job role. Duties to include:
- Holding briefings with team leaders / supervisors for production duties and targets
- Packing and labelling of products ready for despatch
- Operating and overseeing machinery for production
- Light manual handling of products and feeding machinery
- Using hand tools to assemble products, ensuring product standards are met
- Trimming of excess material from products
- Visual quality inspection of products, reporting faults to team leaders
- Ensuring paper work is signed for quality checks and production quantities
- General house keeping duties
Strict adherence to health and safety regulations Applicants must be flexible for shifts, be willing to work overtime and have a "can do" attitude. Temporary full-time position, however permanent positions will be available to the right candidates based on work ethic.
Shifts: 7:00am - 15:00pm, 15:00pm - 23:00pm, 23:00pm - 7:00am Rates: £7.83 Days - £8.43
To apply please send CV to