Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Anonymous
This newly created role will be reporting directly to their Group Marketing Manager, the role will be based from UK head office in Bedford.
Purpose of the role
Management of all Digital Marketing related communications for Digital Products. Management of both Internal and External marketing content across multiple platforms and a variety of formats to drive sales, engagement, retention and positive customer behaviour. Management of social media, EU Web platform, GDPR and promotional activations. Support & contribute to European Marketing strategy.
* Oversee internal and external marketing content across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention and positive customer behaviour.
* Work closely within the Marketing Team to help deliver a consistent user experience of the brand as defined by the marketing strategy.
Content Communication Strategy
* Work with the marketing manager to develop the overall marketing content strategy.
* Research new technologies / opportunities to use.
* Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of sale, mobile, video, print and in-person.
* Responsible for planning and populating product content and press releases onto EU European website and coordinate translation and checking flow for major EU countries based on FOMY schedule.
* Ensure that content is optimised for Search Engine indexing to follow marketing strategy. Research latest best practice and stay on top of trends.
* Provide support to FOMY to plan development and content schedule.
* Create, implement and optimise digital marketing communication strategy in-line with overall business strategy.
* Develop marketing strategies / tactics.
* Encourage contact database growth.
* Build a program of contact based on new product, promotional activity and key seasonal dates.
Social media strategy
* Develop social media campaigns in alignment with overall marketing strategy.
* Research and analyse different tools, networks and audience types and adjust strategy to maximise exposure and engagement.
General Marketing Support
* Involvement with EU marketing support.
* Involvement with event / exhibition planning and attendance.
* Proof-reading & amendment of agency / FOMY produced content.
* Support with new product launches and marketing initiatives.
* Support at trade shows, exhibitions, retailer events and training sessions as needed.
Educated to degree level with digital marketing / social media as part of course undertaken (or post-grad marketing courses/studies undertaken)
Experience of creating digital marketing plans, ideally in both Europe and the UK.
Experience of creating and managing website content & social media channels, ideally for a consumer brand.
Working knowledge of community and social media management software.
Highly organised with excellent planning, communication, creative writing and grammar skills.
Confident with high levels of motivation, drive and enthusiasm.
Detailed and accurate.
A passion for photography
Full UK driving licence
In return they are offering a salary to £35,000 plus 10% OTE Performance Bonus, 25 days per annum holiday (exclusive of bank holidays), Pension (6% Employer Contribution/3% Employee Contribution), Life Assurance & Private Health Cover )
The Prince's Trust