Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Wellington Management Company, LLP
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The Administrative Assistant (AA) is an integral part of a market-facing team within the Global Relationship Group (GRG) at Wellington. A GRG team services clients, develops new business, and/or maintains relationships with consultants. The role of the AA is to provide dedicated support to the Relationship Managers, Business Development Managers, Consultant Relationship Mangers and other professionals on their team; as well as work closely with other assistants in the group and on their team to meet the needs of the business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Diligent coverage of telephone lines
- Calendar management
- Travel coordination including itinerary, transportation, hotel
- Expense reimbursement
- Meeting coordination including Outlook meeting requests, conference room booking, security clearance, catering
- Presentation preparation including editing, collating and distributing materials
- Database maintenance, including contact information and mailing lists
- Coordinating and sending mass mailings; conference and event invitation mailings
- Assistance with preparation and distribution of monthly and quarterly client reporting materials, using various internal data systems
- File Maintenance
- Assistance with a variety of department and team projects, as well as group outings
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong service orientation; reliable, consistent, proactive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, prioritizing effectively
- Attention to detail and proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to use good business judgment and maintain confidentiality
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at .