Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Anonymous
Do you have some experience of Recruitment or Talent Attraction? Are you looking for an opportunity that mixes up your day and gets you out of the office? Do you want to stat straight away? We've got you covered!
Our client are a prestigious school in the local area. Due to their anticipated influx of applications for the next academic year, they are looking for a highly adaptable Office professional to join their Recruitment & Marketing team in a hybrid Assistants role!
A role that will be heavy on Events & Speaking with people, you will be reporting into the Marketing & Recruitment Manager, and will be responsible for supporting in a range of activities that contribute to the School's Marketing process and Recruitment Strategy. While no two days will be the same, some of your key responsibilities will include (as well as other things) :
- Working with the Wider Marketing team to create and deliver exciting open events (such as Application Open Days & Student Fairs & Recruitment Open Days)
- Providing Admin & Operational Support in a number of Marketing Campaigns (this could include Digital, Offline, Print & Advertising
- Represent the University at National and Local fairs where required. You may occasionally be asked to deliver engaging workshops & presentations where required.
- Liaising with Key Internal Stakeholders such as the the Recruitment Manager, Outreach Officer & HR to deliver the effect Recruitment Management for internal School roles
-Support On PR & Publication initiatives.
For the right person, this opportunity will be highly fulfilling and stimulate their interest in working with people and building relationships. We aren't looking for the finished article who needs to have loads of experience and qualifications. You just need to have the right attitude, personality, and enough knowledge or experience to build upon. This could look like:
-Any kind of work experience or exposure to a Recruitment / HR role (such as an Intern / Administrator /Entry level role)
- An interest or affiliation with Marketing would be IDEAL (either professionally, academically or personally)
-Have a full UK Driving license.
If you feel that this is an opportunity that is right for you, please click on the apply button below, and a Manpower Representative will contact you back as soon as they can