Marketing and Student Recruitment Officer
Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Anonymous
Do you have some experience of Recruitment or Talent Attraction? Are you looking for an opportunity that mixes up your day and gets you out of the office? Do you want to stat straight away? We've got you covered!
Our client are a prestigious school in the local area. Due to their anticipated influx of applications for the next academic year, they are looking for a highly adaptable Office professional to lead their Recruitment & Marketing team and play a key role in their liaison with European Students.
This is a role where you will be providing knowledge and leading projects across a number of functions. Reporting into the Marketing & Student Recruitment Manager, your key relationships will be centred around Marketing, Communications & Recruitment departments.
What does my job look like?
Responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to) :
- Playing a key role in marketing and outreach initiatives for Post-Grad & European Students
- Manage and deliver projects, from creative brief to delivered outputs in relation to Media
- Provide specialist marketing advice and guidance to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the enquiries team to put in place a robust enquiry management system including logging, processing and progress chasing postgraduate and european
- Attend meetings & Events related to the support of European Students
A role with a high level of influence and responsibility, your background should look something like this:
- A good understanding of Customer Relationship management (CRM) techniques.
- Understanding of Online Content and Advertising, including SEO, PPC and paid-online campaigns; E-mail Marketing; Social Media
- Experience of producing publications and web content, sourcing information and writing engaging copy.
- Experience in running Digital Advertising campaigns
- Events Planning and Management
If you feel that this is an opportunity that is right for you, please click on the apply button below, and a Manpower Representative will contact you back as soon as they can